четверг, 29 апреля 2010 г.

Thoughts, plans, wishes, dreams, ideas...

I guess I met all my basic bemands cause now more and more thinking about something else which could be great to do/to have or to feel.
For example...
To learn Spanish. Yes-yes. Again. I still think this is amazing language. And I'm literally melting when smb is talking Spanish near me. And the songs! I will ungerstand what I dance.
To dance tango. Yes-yes. Or I'm becoming older and wiser, or some animal died in the forest nearby :)
But I guess the greatest dream for now is to drive a plane. At this point of conversation my mam usually starts drinking some sedatives and trying to persuade me that this is useless and dangerous but at this point I stop listening. I want to fly. Moreover the pilot-courses cost the hell of money. Moreover I'm not sure if I fit medical requirements. Moreover if I put the priorities from the logical point of view it should be the last what I need to think about. But do you prioritize your dreams?.. I want to fly. You know the first time I travelled by plane I was around 3-4 month old. Of course I don't remember this. But my parents were bringing me to Krimea where my grand-parents used to live. So I spent every summer in Kerch. And quite often we were travelling there with small planes "kykyryzniki". I admire the pilots. Those people bringing the machines and people up to the air... I wanna do this.
Or may be it's just the spring and my pink mood... and these 3 idaes will stay as ideas. I don't know. Just a bit of random thoughts and not much work today :)

6 комментариев:

Roman Demidov комментирует...

¡Claro! ¡Ahora debo hacerme el piloto que te hayas enamorado de nuevo de mí! =)

Олечка комментирует...

well... it does not really matter if I have the pilot license or not you're in love with me anyhow :-P

* Ёж * комментирует...

I can say the same thing regarding every and each of these poits: Damn, Yes! .. (smile) .. Me tambien quiera espanol muchisimo .. I'v just spent 6 whole days near te sea mostly dancing tango all the time and the only thing I can say - it is "foookin' ooosom" .. (wide closed eyes smile) .. I love watching sky and i will be one more pleasure to know that you are now somewere in this sky maneauvering with the clouds .. (smile) ..
miss u. Los besos

Олечка комментирует...

Ёжечек... Miss you too... So much... But I guess I'll be in Dp earlier then you'll be in Bp ;)
Chmok!

* Ёж * комментирует...

mmm .. great to hear .. (smile) .. I think till the end of summer, I'm here to say "Hi"+ .. (cunning)

Олечка комментирует...

mmm "Hi"+ sounds nice :)